To Change DNS Numbers:
- NOTE: With Windows based systems, do NOT enter specific numbers. Choose the boxes that say SERVER ASSIGNED NAME SERVER ADDRESS.
To Change Access Numbers:
If you just want to change the access number (the phone number you use to dial into the Internet), click one your operating system below. To view a list of the new SAMnet dialup access numbers, click here.
To set up a new SAMnet Account:
The easiest way to setup your new SAMnet Internet account on your computer is to use the Internet Connection Wizard. To get to the wizard, follow these easy steps:
- Click the Start button.
- If you are running Windows XP, skip this step. Otherwise, click on "Settings".
- Click on "Control Panel". If you are running Windows XP and "Control Panel" is not listed here, click on "Settings" and again on "Control Panel".
- Double click "Internet Options". This will open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Now click on the "Connection" tab at the top of the window.
- On the top of this window, locate and click on the "Setup..." button. This will launch the Internet Connection Wizard.
For screenshots, click one of the following operating systems:
If you need to configure your Dial-Up Networking settings, please choose your operating system from the list below. The instructions for each operating system will be displayed for you.
Windows 95, 98, or ME