Support - Dialup - Change Access Numbers In ME
|How to change your access number in Windows Me|
- Resolution ID: 2052
- Operating System(s): Windows Me
- Application: Microsoft Dial-Up Networking
|To change your Local Access Number in Windows Me, go to Dial-Up Networking, and then to the Properties section of the SAMnet icon.|
|How to change your Local Access Number in Windows Me|
- Double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the Control Panel icon.
- Double-click the Dial-Up Networking icon.
- Click the SAMnet icon with your right mouse button, then choose Properties.
- Delete the contents of the Phone number field, and type your new access number.
- Click the OK button.
- Close all windows.
|The next time you connect to SAMnet, the new Access Number will be dialed.|